After travelling this beautiful planet and parenting two incredible souls, yoga has awakened in me the joy of simply being. From an earlier life of disconnection, dysfunction and self-sabotage I am home in the glorious temple of my own body and immensely grateful for the practices that heralded my arrival.
Through studies in Astrology and Buddhism, I was drawn to yoga and graduated from my first teacher training in 1997. While attending class and studying with my Iyengar teacher I was introduced to a vinyasa flow class and eventually trained in this style. Teaching and sharing what I loved saw me invited to share at a local gym and sent to train in Pilates and Body Balance. I have had the opportunity to attend retreats, workshops, ashrams and classes with inspired teachers and feel very blessed to offer our own Yoga Rhythms Teacher Training Course.
- Diploma Yoga Chi Gung Instructor 1997
- Radiant Light Yoga Certified Instructor 2003
- Pilates Based Mat work Certified Instructor 2003
- Body Balance Certified Instructor 2003
- Foundations of Svaroopa 2012
- Prenatal Yoga Certified Instructor 2013
- Currently Registered Yoga Australia Senior Teacher.